If you are heading to the gym you need a great playlist to keep you motivated for your session. We’ve complied a list of tracks for your workout playlist to keep you pumped!
Music can have a powerful effect on emotions and your mental state. Many people use music to make sure they stay motivated and focused - lyrics turn into personal mantras and beats and melodies can make any task go by in a flash. So when you workout you need the perfect mix of workout tracks to keep you focused and to help you push through the pain. Have a listen to the songs below and see which ones connect t your inner voice telling you to keep going.
1. Firestarter – Prodigy
2. Crazy In Love - Beyonce
3. We Will Rock You - Queen
4. So What – Pink
5. Born to Run – Bruce Springstein
6. Daft Punk is playing at my house – LCD Soundsystem
7. Are you gonna be my girl? – Jet
8. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
9. Break my Stride – Mathew Wilder
10. Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
11. It’s a long way to the top – ACDC
12. I Go Hard, I go Home – The Presets
13. Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
14. Lose yourself – Eminem
15. Wake me up – Avicci
16. Roar – Katy Perry
17. Sweat – Inner circle
18. Don’t Stop - S Club 7
19. September – Earth, Wind and Fire
20. I Love It – Icona Pop
What songs help you get pumped for your workout?