Can nothing stop The Block? The reality show has again won the Sunday night ratings, leaving The X Factor trailing in its wake behind the news bulletins.
Reality renovation series The Block Glasshouse is still the ratings benchmark after it again easily won Sunday.
The Nine Network show attracted 1.622 million viewers to eclipse Seven News (1.351 million) and Nine News (1.323 million).
Singing series The X Factor, which has yet to finish on top of the ratings for any episode this season, was fourth with 1.180 million viewers.
Seven’s coverage of the AFL clash between Port Adelaide and Richmond made the top 10, despite only drawing figures from Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth, and blanks in Sydney and Brisbane.
The elimination final between the Adelaide and Melbourne teams was 10th overall on OzTAM’s overnight ratings, with an audience of 673,000.
Most watched shows on Sunday
1. The Block Glasshouse (Nine) – 1.622 million
2. Seven News (Seven) – 1.351 million
3. Nine News (Nine) – 1.323 million
4. The X Factor (Seven) – 1.180 million
5. Sunday Night (Seven) – 1.121 million
6. 60 Minutes (Nine) – 1.120 million
7. ABC News (ABC1) – 809,000
8. Anzac Girls (ABC1) – 783,000
9. Doctor Who (ABC1) – 681,000
10. AFL Finals, Port Adelaide v Richmond (Seven) – 673,000
* Source OzTAM