The fourth annual Dancing CEOs gala saw a dozen Brisbane bosses put on their boogie shoes for a night of entertainment at Brisbane City Hall.
The event raised funds for the Women’s Legal Service (WLS) Helpline, a vital free service to help women and their children experiencing domestic violence.
Network Ten’s Josh Holt hosted the event, which included routines from the following Dancing CEOs:
- Penelope Twemlow — Energy Skills Queensland
- Marisa Vecchio — Hanworth House
- Katherine Maslen — Brisbane Natural Health
- Angie Hicks — BDO
- Adam Barton — Drunken Monkey Group
- William Tan — Sieverts Radiation Consultancy
- Sally Sylvester — Flight Centre
- Marina Perry — Pure Health Clubs
- Scott Matterson — Domino’s
- Kate Middleton — Censeo Engineering
- Michelle Wilson — Chellecorp
- Kelli Martin — KLM Solicitors
For more info about the Women’s Legal Service, visit wlsq.org.au.