Annual foodie affair at Hilton Brisbane, the Variety of Chefs Ball, raised over $345,000 for Queensland’s sick, disadvantaged and special needs children.
What: 2014 Variety of Chefs Ball
- Matt Moran – ARIA Restaurant Brisbane
- Adrian Richardson – owner chef at La Luna in Melbourne
- David Pugh – owner chef at Restaurant 2 in Brisbane
- Alastair McLeod – Alfreshco
- Matt Golinski
- Jeremy Clark – Executive Chef at the Brisbane Hilton
- Jiro Numata – Executive Chef at Wasabi, Noosa
- Ben Williamson – Executive Chef at Gerard’s Bistro, Brisbane
- Kym Machin – owner chef at Bare Bones Society, Brisbane
- Ben O’Donoghue – owner chef at Billy Kart Kitchen, Brisbane
Where: The Grand Ballroom, Hilton Brisbane
When: Saturday 14 June
Who: You? Tag yourself on Facebook!