Do you want to make your formal a night you’ll never forget and have your entrance go down in school history? Here are five ways to make an impact.
- Horse and carriage. Let all your Cinderella dreams come true by arriving in a classic horse drawn carriage. You’ll look truly elegant rolling into your formal in style and the pictures will be ones you’ll treasure forever.
- Fire engine. Make a red hot entrance to your year 12 night of nights on-board a fire engine. It will give you an amazing back drop for pictures and you’ll be in safe hands should disaster strike.
- Bike. It’s simple and quirky enough to make an impact and you can deck out the bike with streamers and balloons to make it extra festive. Plus, you’ll save some pennies by pulling out your old school bike for one last spin.
- Chair lift. Feel like a king or queen on your big night by entering your formal atop this ancient mode of transportation. All you need is a chair sturdily secured to some poles and a group of strong people who don’t mind carrying you around.
- Bus. The beauty of renting a bus to take you to your formal is that you’ll be able to share the journey with all your friends and get in the festive spirit before you arrive at the venue. It’s also a nice way to pay tribute to your school days as you make your way into the big wide world.