Presented by enarji Health Coaching, this expo will be packed full of fun, information and inspiration!
- Receive a free goody bag on entry loaded with treats and great discounts
- Stalls from a variety of local health and wellness businesses providing a range of discounted services and products
- Fashion parades from local designers
- Screening of the documentary EMBRACE
- Free bra fittings by Intimo lingerie
- Beauty presentation and consultations
- Raffles and giveaways
- Kids’ activities
Set Yourself Free by Learning About Your Female Factor
Liana Allison, Emotional Mastery 4 Women
Be the productive, vibrant woman you want to be without the stress and worry that leads to burnout! If you don’t know how your hormonal system impacts you in detail then you may be trying to ‘do’ life against its natural flow. Set yourself free with understanding and gain so much more energy.
Janine Gardner, The Light Bulb Movement
We’ve all had them… those moments of “WOW!”, “YES!”, “That’s what I want to do!” But how often do you actually take action to achieve it? Be inspired, motivated and moved to learn the skills to achieve the results you really want in your life, career, sport or health.
Auction of an artwork by Scott Redford, created especially for this event
Scott is renowned for his ironic interpretations of his hometown on the Gold Coast. He has exhibited widely both nationally and internationally in Europe and South-East Asia. His work is represented in major Australian collections including the National Gallery of Victoria and the Queensland Art Gallery/Gallery of Modern Art.
All proceeds support Oxfam and Team enarji Bunny’s 55km Trailwalker Challenge
Sponsored by Amergin | www.amergin.net.au